Kingsway Fellowship International is committed to World Missions.
Our vision is in perfect parallel with God’s plan. He instructs us to, “preach the Gospel to every creature,” introducing them to the infinite riches in Christ through faith in His death, resurrection and His coming again!
The Great Commission
Matthew 28:18-20 (NLT)
Jesus came and told his disciples, “I have been given all authority in heaven and on earth. Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”
Kingsway Fellowship International is dedicated to helping you achieve your dream in missions. We have helped thousands of individuals and hundreds of religious organizations go and make disciples in many nations. We will partner with you in ministry to realize your dream.
Call: (515) 283-0197
A Kingsway Credential can help launch you into the missionary field.
- Our credentialing services allow you the opportunity to reach your fullest potential as a Spirit-led minister of God.
- When you become a member, we devote time for your spiritual health, pray for your regularly, stay connected and invested as you grow in your calling here in the US or abroad.
- Kingsway possesses a strong commitment to excellence in Christian education on College and Seminary levels. If you need help and guidance in higher education, we have you covered.
- We would be honored to be your ministry partner.
Choose The Credential That is Right For You!
You have established proof of a “call of God” on your life and you are actively involved in Christian ministry.
You should also be working to obtain a theological or ministry degree with moderate ministry experience serving under a senior or lead pastor in one of the various departments of the church or a para-church organization.
As a licensed credentialed minister, you are establishing yourself with the ability and authority to perform church rights and sacraments such as baptism, legal marriages and funerals.
You have been an active licensed minister for a minimum of two years. You must also show a proven successful ministry track record and possess a theology ministry degree or extensive life experience.
Typically, Ordained Ministers will have five years or more experience as a lead pastor or president of a para church organization such as a Bible college, evangelism association, term missions or similar.
The ordained credentialed minister has exhibited proof of their ability and the legal authority to perform church rights and sacraments such as baptisms, legal marriages and funerals.
A Kingsway Charter has many benefits.
Here are a few of the ways we help you succeed:
- Kingsway has the authority to provide you with Federal nonprofit tax exempt status as a church or religious organization which promotes the gospel message through evangelistic activities.
- You will avoid unnecessary investigations as you'll be identified with an internationally recognized organization who has been registered with the federal government for over 40 years.
- To distinguish a church from a religious organization, Kingsway provides you the imperative wording needed for the IRS.
- We are with you every step of the way from the application through the approval process.
- You will have access to real people in ministry to answer your questions before and after you're approved for a charter.
- Kingsway will show you how to open a church or religious organization bank account.
- We will help you establish customized, ironclad bylaws.
- We will show you how to protect your board of directors.
- We will help you obtain your 501(c)3 tax exempt status so you can receive tithes and offering.
- We will help you become a licensed or ordained minister.
- Kingsway provides value in extending your ministry relationships.
- We provide a strong spiritual covering.
- We provide ministry accountability while allowing you freedom and independence.
Choose The Charter That's Right For Your Religious Organization!Call: (515) 283-1097
You are an established religious organization and have your own Federal nonprofit tax exempt status with a 501(c)3 determination letter from the IRS, nonprofit articles of incorporation and bylaws. You want to partner with Kingsway for spiritual covering, guidance and fellowship.
You are NOT an established religious organization yet. You would like Kingsway to help you get your own Federal nonprofit tax exempt status with a 501(c)3 determination letter from the IRS, nonprofit articles of incorporation and bylaws along with all the Kingsway benefits.